A symbolic place. A historical place.
On August 3, 1926 Rimbalzello was sold to the Golden Beach Society; real estate and park were bought by Comm. Soave Besana, owner of the Savoy Palace Hotel, which transformed the private home into a public place . Soave Besana inaugurated the renewed Rimbalzello in 1926, and precisely Sunday, September 22. On the feast of Santo Stefano that same year he also prepared the ballroom on the upper floor, equipped with "lights of a thousand colors" where tea dances would be held every day .
The prestigious venue was immediately frequented by the golden youth not only of the Riviera, beginning with the young lovers of Gabriele D'Annunzio and the same Angèle Lager, returned to Gardone in 1927 with the hope of reconnecting the relationship with the "divine" Gabriele .